Subject: [Speechsc] Active-Request-Id-List

From: Jeff Kusnitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 11:33:35 -0800

Section 5.4.2 of the spec (active-request-id-list) says that when no id is 
sent, it's assumed to be a wildcard and the method applies to all pending 
and in-progress requests, which is reasonable.  But the example says that 
when a wildcard stop is sent to a synthesizer, "no SPEAK-COMPLETE or 
RECOGNITION-COMPLETE events will be sent..." - is the 
"RECOGNITION-COMPLETE" part a typo?  I'm not sure why a request to a 
synthesizer would affect a recognizer.

Thanks,
Jeff

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc

---

From: Jeff Kusnitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 15:47:31 -0800

Where is the timeout for the "too-much-speech-timeout" set?  It's one of 
the completion causes for RECOGNITION message (008), but there don't 
appear to be any messages that can actually set this value.  It looks 
similar to the recognition-timeout; is too-much-speech-timeout redundant?

Thanks,
Jeff