Subject: [Speechsc] speechsc agenda

From: "Eric Burger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 21:50:25 -0500

Speech Services Control (speechsc)
==================================

Agenda:

Document status update: 1 min
Separate Record Function: 9 min
MRCPv2 Working Session: 50 min

Supplemental Web Page with Everything You Wanted to Know About SPEECHSC But Didn't Know Enough to Ask:
http://flyingfox.snowshore.com/i-d/speechsc/

Reading List:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-speechsc-reqts-05.txt
(microscopic updates -- read last if you care to read at all)

http://flyingfox.snowshore.com/i-d/speechsc/drafts/draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-02pre.txt
(This is the update that Sarvi sent out on the list)

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc