Subject: [Speechsc] Speechsc is not planning to meet at the November IETF

From: David R Oran <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 09:04:34 -0400

After some deliberation, Eric and I are recommending that SPEECHSC not 
meet at IETF61 in Washington.

MRCPv2 is rapidly getting to the point where we can issue a last call, 
and the remaining work concerns getting the document itself in good 
enough shape to be approved in a last call and pass muster with the 
IESG. While there are a few remaining open issues, it does not appear 
that any of them require high bandwidth face-to-face discussion. They 
are being dealt with adequately by email on the list (and a lot of work 
by the author and WG participants!).

With a decent push, we should be able it issue a last call just around 
the time of IETF and I would encourage the WG participants to put our 
efforts into achieving that goal.

If there are any objections to this course of action, please speak up 
now!

Thanks,

Dave & Eric
SPEECHSC co-chairs.
_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc