Subject: Re: [Speechsc] Reminder: WGLC MRCPv2

From: Brett Gavagni <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 16:23:35 -0400

IBM continues to contribute to the standardization activities of the 
MRCPv2 protocol, and supports the recommendation of the MRCPv2 protocol as 
a proposed IETF standard. 

IBM believes that the MRCPv2 protocol provides a robust set of interfaces 
for the development and integration of speech enabled solutions.

Thanks,

Brett Gavagni 
WebSphere Voice Server Development 
http://www-306.ibm.com/software/pervasive/voice_server/
[email-masked]

"Eric Burger" <[email-masked]> 
03/27/2007 09:59 AM

To

cc

Subject
[Speechsc] Reminder: WGLC MRCPv2

Last call closes this week on 30 March.

Please send comments, even if only, "whatever, we already interoperate 
with X clients" or "brilliant work" or "this is lousy because ..." or "260 
pages - you must be nuts!"

--
Sent from my wireless e-mail device. Sorry if terse.  We all need 
lemonade: see <http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade> for what 
lemonade is.

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain 
information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated 
entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or 
legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual 
or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, 
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by 
email and then delete it.

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc
Supplemental web site:
&lt;http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/speechsc&gt;

_______________________________________________
Speechsc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/speechsc
Supplemental web site:
&lt;http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/speechsc&gt;

---

From: "hjye" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 09:33:37 +0800

iFLYTEK has implemented an commercial MRCPv2 server and client in recent
days.

The server and client has been successfully integrated and tested with two
MRCPv2 products from different vendors.

*******************************************************
Speech Platform Department.
AnHui USTC iFLYTEK Co., Ltd.
iFLY Mansion, Huangshan Rd.616, Information Industry Base, 
National High&New Tech Industrial Development District 
Hefei, Anhui, China
Phone:+86 551 5331851 8026
Mail：[email-masked]
*******************************************************

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Burger [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: martedì 27 marzo 2007 16.00
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Speechsc] Reminder: WGLC MRCPv2

Please send comments, even if only, "whatever, we already interoperate with
X clients" or "brilliant work" or "this is lousy because ..." or "260 pages
- you must be nuts!"

--
Sent from my wireless e-mail device. Sorry if terse.  We all need lemonade:
see <http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade> for what lemonade is.

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain
information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated
entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or
legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and
have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email
and then delete it.