Subject: [Speechsc] Support Matrix

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 09:53:24 -0400

It is time to update the MRCPv2 support matrix found at
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/speechsc/MRCPv2-Plans.html

I know this is way out of date; three of the companies in the list (Brooktrout, NMS, and VoiceGenie) are all now parts of other companies. Anyone from those companies that can give the go-ahead to list the new company as having MRCPv2 implementations? Anyone else that we know of who wants to be listed?

Thanks.

---

From: "Yi Chang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 16:17:19 -0700

Hi Eric,

Please go-ahead to change "VoiceGenie" to "Genesys".

Thanks,
Yi Chang

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Eric Burger
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 6:53 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Speechsc] Support Matrix

I know this is way out of date; three of the companies in the list
(Brooktrout, NMS, and VoiceGenie) are all now parts of other companies.
Anyone from those companies that can give the go-ahead to list the new
company as having MRCPv2 implementations? Anyone else that we know of
who wants to be listed?

Thanks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files attached may contain confidential and proprietary information of Alcatel-Lucent and/or its affiliated entities. Access by the intended recipient only is authorized. Any liability arising from any party acting, or refraining from acting, on any information contained in this e-mail is hereby excluded. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, destroy the original transmission and its attachments and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Copyright in this e-mail and any attachments belongs to Alcatel-Lucent and/or its affiliated entities.