Subject: [Speechsc] Happy Tenth Anniversary

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 10:16:47 -0500

My, we have been at this for a long time...

http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-shanmugham-mrcp-00.txt

Happy tenth anniversary for MRCP!

     Internet Engineering Task Force                     Saravanan Shanmugham 
     Internet-Draft                                        Cisco Systems Inc. 
     draft-shanmugham-mrcp-00                                    Peter Monaco 
     Expires: May 13, 2002                              Nuance Communications 
                                                                Brian Eberman 
                                                             Speechworks Inc. 
                                                            November 13, 2001 

                           MRCP: Media Resource Control Protocol

---

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 14:38:37 -0500

All SIP, all the time :-) That's MRCPv2.

On Nov 13, 2011, at 1:36 PM, Brian Eberman wrote:

> Thanks Eric.  I've been out of speech for  6 years now. Is this still the approach people are using?  I heard it all moved to SIP.
> -Brian
> 
> On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 10:16 AM, Eric Burger <[email-masked]> wrote: