Subject: [Speechsc] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC6787 (3657)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 07:07:10 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC6787,
"Media Resource Control Protocol Version 2 (MRCPv2)".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=6787&eid=3657

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Joël Repiquet <[email-masked]>

Section: 13.7

Original Text
-------------
   IANA has registered the following SDP parameter values.  The
   information for each follows the template given in RFC 4566
   [RFC4566], Appendix B.

Corrected Text
--------------
   IANA has registered the following SDP parameter values.  The
   information for each follows the template given in RFC 4566
   [RFC4566], Section 8.2.

Notes
-----

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC6787 (draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-28)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Media Resource Control Protocol Version 2 (MRCPv2)
Publication Date    : November 2012
Author(s)           : D. Burnett, S. Shanmugham
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Speech Services Control
Area                : Real-time Applications and Infrastructure
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG

---

From: Dan Burnett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 15:39:40 -0400

I agree that the content from Appendix B of RFC 2327 has moved to section 8.2 of RFC 4566, although there is no longer a template.  The correction suggested below is probably the simplest one to make that will lead readers in the correct direction.

-- Dan Burnett

---

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 23:26:15 -0400

I have marked this as Hold for Document Update.
--Richard

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 3:39 PM, Dan Burnett <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I agree that the content from Appendix B of RFC 2327 has moved to section
> 8.2 of RFC 4566, although there is no longer a template.  The correction
> suggested below is probably the simplest one to make that will lead readers
> in the correct direction.
>
> -- Dan Burnett
>