Subject: [Syslog-sec] what is the status of syslog device MIB?

From: "Jean-Francois Mule" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 12:36:37 -0600

Hi,

   The ID draft-ietf-syslog-device-mib-05.txt has expired. The ID
tracker does not show much status info. 

   What is the current status of this MIB module?

Jean-Francois
 [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Syslog-sec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.employees.org/mailman/listinfo/syslog-sec

---

From: Glenn Mansfield Keeni <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 14:30:40 +0900

Hi,
   Now that the syslog protocol (draft-ietf-syslog-protocol-05.txt)
and other relevant drafts have stabilised another revision of the
draft is in order. I would expect it to be ready by mid-october.

   Glenn