Subject: [Syslog-sec] New ID and Updated Web Page

From: Chris Lonvick <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 13:29:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Folks,

Things are looking close to complete for syslog-protocol and
syslog-transport-udp.  Please review these documents and send your
comments to the WG list.

Our web page has the links to the documents:

  http://www.employees.org/~lonvick/index.shtml

But so that you can jump right in:

- syslog-protocol
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-syslog-protocol-06.txt

- syslog-transport-udp
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-syslog-transport-udp-02.txt

Thanks,
Chris
_______________________________________________
Syslog-sec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.employees.org/mailman/listinfo/syslog-sec