Subject: [Syslog-sec] Start of WG Last Call on draft-ietf-syslog-protocol-14.txt

From: Chris Lonvick <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 21:34:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Folks,

This message marks the start of a Working Group Last Call on
draft-ietf-syslog-protocol-14.txt, "The syslog Protocol", for publication
as an Proposed Standard.  This last call period expires on August 5th,
2005 (extended to the end of the IETF meeting week).

During this Last Call period, comments supporting publication are
encouraged as are comments pointing out problems or suggesting changes to
the specification.

Reports of successful implementation of this draft are encouraged.  As a
reminder, tests of interoperability are *not* a prerequisite for
publication as Proposed Standard but any obstacles to implementation or
specification ambiguities should be corrected before publication.

Please send comments to the WG list as a whole.  Reports of minor problems
(typos) will not delay advancement of this document.

Thanks,
Chris
_______________________________________________
Syslog-sec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.employees.org/mailman/listinfo/syslog-sec