Subject: [Syslog] slightly off-topic: new rfc3195 implementation list

From: "Rainer Gerhards" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 18:06:06 +0200

Hi WG,

I know this is slightly off-topic, but hopefully tolerable. Based on the
many discussions I had recently about RFC 3195, I have decided to set up
a mailing list specifically for implemtnatations. The list charter is as
follows:

###
The rfc3195 list is targeted towards people interested in RFC 3195-based
solutions. It is primarily aimed at implementors, protocol-designers and
operators who would like to have insight into the protocol and the
various implementations. It carries deeply technical content about
protocol interpretations, interoperability of different RFC 3195-based
solutions, and discussion about the future of RFC 3195. It also covers
news and annoucement about RFC 3195-related projects and products. These
items should not be marketingish but rather help inform the community of
new arrivals and other important events.
###

Please note that the list is actually targeted at getting rfc3195 up in
running *in practice*. It is not a place to design the next evolution of
it (obviously, this is the syslog-sec IETF list).

Subscription information is available at

    http://lists.adiscon.net/mailman/listinfo/rfc3195

I hope this is a useful tool for this WG, too.

Rainer

_______________________________________________
Syslog mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/syslog