Subject: [Syslog] Agenda posted

From: Chris Lonvick <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 05:11:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Folks,

I've posted the first proposal of an agenda.

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=64

Are there other items of interest?

==========================================================================

Security Issures in Network Event Logging WG (syslog)

MONDAY, November 7, 2005
============================

CHAIR: Chris Lonvick <[email-masked]>

Scribe: <Volunteer?>
Jabber-er <Volunteer?>

AGENDA:

I.       Review of Scope and Charter (Chris)                        5 min.
Presentation: (rsn)

II.      Update of "syslog Protocol" ID (Rainer or proxy)          10 min.
Presentation: (?)
Document: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-syslog-protocol-14.txt

III.     Update of "syslog-sign" ID (Jon or Alex)                  15 min.
Presentation: (?)
Document: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-syslog-sign-16.txt

IV.      Discussion of "authenticity, integrity and                15 min.
          confidentiality of Syslog messages"
RFC 3195 has been out there for a while with few implementations.
isms and netconf are choosing ssh.  Should this WG go along with that?

V.       Wrap-up and review of decisions made (Chris)              10 min.

==========================================================================

Thanks,
Chris

_______________________________________________
Syslog mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/syslog