Subject: [Syslog] Posting of IPR Disclosure (fwd)

From: Chris Lonvick <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 08:47:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Folks,

I've got lots in my inbox that I can't catch up to this week but this 
caught my eye.  I have not received anything back from Huawei about the 
specific claim, but according to RFC 3979 they don't have to.

Thanks,
Chris

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 11:04:17 -0400
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: Posting of IPR Disclosure

Dear Ma Yuzhi, Fuyou Miao:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "TLS Transport
Mapping for SYSLOG" (draft-ietf-syslog-transport-tls) was submitted to the IETF
Secretariat on 2006-06-20 and has been posted on the "IETF Page of Intellectual
Property Rights Disclosures" (https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_list.cgi).
The title of the IPR disclosure is "HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD's statement
about IPR claimed in draft-ietf-syslog-transport-tls-02.txt."

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
Syslog mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/syslog