Subject: [Syslog] Syslog MIB document

From: "David Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 18:51:51 -0400

Hi,

The syslog MIB document has now been declared "dead" and is no longer
available from the i-d repository. This is rather unfortunate since it
is a milestone in our charter to deliver this. Can we get a new
revision posted please so everybody can access it?

The WG needs to make a decision about whether the syslog MIB document
is what the WG wants. I have seen some feedback that the mib does not
provide the management desired. At this point, we need to decide if
this document represents WG consensus or not, and, if not, then we
need to plan to work on it.

Chris is unavailable this week. I believe that Chris required a
stuckee for reviews for each document in the new charter. Who was the
stuckee for the MIB document review? Can we please get a review of the
document?

Thanks,
David Harrington
[email-masked] 
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Syslog mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/syslog