Subject: [Syslog] Internet-draft sources

From: "David Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 17:33:25 -0400

Hi,

As WG co-chair, I like to have a copy of the sources for all the WG's
documents, just in case we lose contact with the author/editor. Can
the primary editor for each document please send me a copy of the
sources for either the last published revision, or your latest current
sources, or both? 

If you are using nroff macros, makefiles, xml2rfc external entities,
etc., please send me and/or Chris the files needed to reproduce the WG
internet-drafts. 

Thanks,
David Harrington
[email-masked] 
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Syslog mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/syslog