Subject: [Syslog] WGLC closeed for protocol and udp

From: "David Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 17:52:43 -0400

Hi,

The WGLC was scheduled to end yesterday. We allowed the complete day
to get responses in.

The WGLC is now closed for 
draft-ietf-syslog-protocol:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-syslog-protocol-17.txt
draft-ietf-syslog-transport-udp:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-syslog-transport-udp-07
.txt

The editors are requested to modify the documents and post new
revisions.
If the editors have any questions, they should initiate a discussion
on the mailing list.

David Harrington
[email-masked] 
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
co-chair, Syslog WG 

_______________________________________________
Syslog mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/syslog