Subject: [Syslog] MIB document decision needed

From: "David B Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 12:52:17 -0400

Hi,

Tomorrow is the deadline for establishing consensus on whether
draft-ietf-syslog-device-mib represents WG consensus on what needs to
be managed in the protocol, udp, tls, and sign
documents, and if not, what needs to be changed to represent WG
consensus.

Tom has pointed out that the terminology and concepts don't seem to
match what we are standardizing in the other documents.

Please look at the MIB document and answer the following questions:
	1) Is the terminology consistent with the other WG documents?
	2) are the concepts consistent with the other WG documents?
	3) does the MIB provide management for what is being defined
in the other WG documents?
	4) does the MIB not provide adequate management for what is
defined in the WG documents?

Please reply by August 18.

David Harrington
[email-masked] 
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
co-chair, Syslog WG 

_______________________________________________
Syslog mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/syslog