Subject: [Syslog] Working Group Last Call: syslog-tls document

From: "David Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 17:47:41 -0400

Hi,

This message officially starts the Syslog Working Group Last Call for
the following document: 

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-syslog-transport-tls-03
.txt

The Working Group Last Call for this document will end September 12.

To help get these document reviewed throughly, we are seeking
volunteers to review the documents for the following special reviews:
	1) Spelling and grammar,
	2) boilerplates and reference review, 
	3) security review

The chairs want to see a minimum number of content reviews before we
submit the documents to the IESG. If you review the document and it
looks fine, please post a statement that you have reviewed and found
the document acceptable. Obviously, if it does not look acceptable
please identify your objections, preferably with suggested text that
would make it acceptable.

Thanks,
David Harrington
[email-masked] 
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
co-chair, Syslog WG 

_______________________________________________
Syslog mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/syslog

_______________________________________________
Syslog mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/syslog