Subject: [Syslog] WGLC: syslog-sign

From: "David Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 19:16:18 +0100

Hi Alex,

I have quickly checked sign-19. It appears to me that you did not
resolve many of the editorial problems identified in the Liaison from
the OIF posted by Chris on 9-13. The review can be found at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/liaisons.cgi

Please review their comments and address them as appropriate. Most are
simple editorial fixes. If there are any questions, then please
contact the chairs.

I also note that -19 does not remove the unused references. You can
get the list by running the document through the validator at
http://tools.ietf.org/tools/idnits/idnits.pyht

Since -19 was published we also had a discussion of APP-NAME, et al.
so that needs to be addressed in -20.

And there are a few editorial fixes I mentioned.

Can you publish a sign-20 soon?

There have been quite a few changes since -18-, so I think we'll need
to do another WGLC.

Thanks,
David Harrington
[email-masked] 
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Syslog mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/syslog