Subject: [Syslog] Update on syslog-sign

From: Chris Lonvick <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 11:13:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Folks,

As long as I'm working the keyboard, I figured that I'd push out an update 
on syslog-sign.

Alex has addressed Pasi's request for an explanation about multiple 
signers and the result looks good.  Alex is going to post the new document 
to the repository and Pasi will ask the Secretariat to open it for IETF 
Last Call and schedule it for IESG review.

Regards,
Chris

---

From: "Alexander Clemm (alex)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 13:53:33 -0700

Hi,

I have just posted the new revision.  Special thanks to Chris, David,
and Pasi for their comments, and to Martin for the generation of updated
examples.

Regards
--- Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Chris Lonvick (clonvick)
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 11:14 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Syslog] Update on syslog-sign

Hi Folks,

As long as I'm working the keyboard, I figured that I'd push out an
update 
on syslog-sign.

Alex has addressed Pasi's request for an explanation about multiple 
signers and the result looks good.  Alex is going to post the new
document 
to the repository and Pasi will ask the Secretariat to open it for IETF 
Last Call and schedule it for IESG review.

Regards,
Chris
_______________________________________________
Syslog mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/syslog