Subject: [Syslog] I-D Action:draft-ietf-syslog-sign-28.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 22:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Security Issues in Network Event Logging Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Signed syslog Messages
	Author(s)       : J. Kelsey, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-syslog-sign-28.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2009-10-14

This document describes a mechanism to add origin authentication,
message integrity, replay resistance, message sequencing, and
detection of missing messages to the transmitted syslog messages.
This specification is intended to be used in conjunction with the
work defined in [RFC5424], "The syslog Protocol".

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-syslog-sign-28.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.