Subject: [Syslog] I-D Action:draft-ietf-syslog-dtls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 13:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Security Issues in Network Event Logging Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) Transport Mapping for Syslog
	Author(s)       : J. Salowey, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-syslog-dtls-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2009-10-14

This document describes the transport of syslog messages over DTLS
(Datagram Transport Level Security).  It provides a secure transport
for syslog messages in cases where a connection-less transport is
desired.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-syslog-dtls-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.