Subject: [Syslog] [FWD] [netmod] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-06]

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 12:39:14 +0100

Hi,

I am forwarding this WG last call to the syslog mailing list just in
case this mailing list still works and there are people on this list
who did not follow the work done by the NETMOD WG towards defining a
SYSLOG data model.

Now would be a good time to review the data model document and to send
any comments to the NETMOD WG (please do not send comments here to
avoid having discussions in multiple places).

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

Subject: [netmod] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-06
From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
To: netmod WG <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 15:50:28 -0500
List-Id: NETMOD WG list <netmod.ietf.org>

All,
This starts a two-week working group last call on
draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-06.

The working group last call ends on March 14. Please send your comments
to the netmod mailing list.

Positive comments, e.g., "I've reviewed this document and
believe it is ready for publication", are welcome!
This is useful and important, even from authors.

Thank you,
Netmod Chairs

_______________________________________________
netmod mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod