Subject: Job Posting

From: "Joseph P. Gleason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 17:49:35 -0400

Dear

We are seeking Network Protocol Experts for permanent positions in
Piscataway NJ and wondered if you  have any suggestions on where we might
post our job description to reach such candidates.  Any thoughts or
direction you might have to offer will be most appreciated.  The job
description is presented below for your information.

Thank you,

Joe Gleason

____________________________
Job Description for KR011200JPG
Network Protocol (TCP/IP and IPX) Expert
Permanent
Location: Piscataway, NJ

Responsibilities will involve research and leading the porting and
development effort of IP/IPX protocol stacks and related modules.

Requirements: A BSCS or MSCS, and at least 5 years related experience. You
should have in-depth expertise in the development and porting of IP & IPX
protocol stacks including gateway / router protocols, address resolution
protocols (ARP, RARP, BOOTP) and name server protocols (DNS, DHCP).
Knowledge of NetBIOS & NetBEUI protocols and services like Firewalls and VPN
’s is a plus.  Knowledge of ATM, Frame Relay and related protocols is a
plus.

Our client's products enable a convergence of advanced data, Internet,
telephony and video communications services, vastly reducing the cost and
time to network providers to offer traditional services while enabling them
to deploy new highly differentiable services.  They are focusing on the
development of a new class of advanced, software-rich, programmable
multi-service platforms for the network edge, which will allow network
service providers to create unique differentiable service offerings to their
business customers.  Our client offers  excellent compensation, benefits,
and an employee incentive plan that will grow in value as the Company itself
grows.

Please refer to Job #KR011200JPG when replying.

Contacts:
Ann Boschetti, Les Faulkner, or Joe Gleason The KOHL Group, Inc.
(973) 984-2214
email:  [email-masked]

___________________________________
Joseph P. Gleason, V.P. Technical Services
The KOHL Group, Inc.
1719 Route 10, Suite 315
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Ph (973) 984-2214;  Fax (973) 984-8489
Email:  [email-masked]