Subject: [tcpm] WGLC on draft-ietf

From: "Eddy, Wesley M. (GRC-RCN0)[Verizon]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 10:45:37 -0500

We'd like to start a 2-week TCPM working group last call on the
early retransmit draft:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-early-rexmt-01
I don't think the document itself says it, but our charter has
this for an Experimental target.

WGLC comments would be appreciated by April 30.

The document has been cooking for a long time in TSVWG before
TCPM took it, and the authors think it's pretty mature based
on the progress on it there and in TCPM since it was taken
up by TCPM at IETF 69.

---------------------------
Wes Eddy
Network & Systems Architect
Verizon FNS / NASA GRC
Office: (216) 433-6682
---------------------------

---

From: "Eddy, Wesley M. (GRC-RCN0)[Verizon]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 12:47:00 -0500

Just demonstrating my incompetence to use email ... the subject
line on this should have included the draft name:
draft-ietf-tcpm-early-rexmt
so that it can be more easily located in searches, archives, etc ...
sorry for the extra traffic to correct the subject line.

>-----Original Message-----
>From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
>Eddy, Wesley M. (GRC-RCN0)[Verizon]
>Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 11:46 AM
>To: [email-masked]
>Cc: [email-masked]; Josh Blanton; [email-masked]
>Subject: [tcpm] WGLC on draft-ietf
>
>_______________________________________________
>tcpm mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm