Subject: [tcpm] DRAFT: tcpm minutes for IETF74

From: David Borman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 18:14:25 -0500

Hi,

I've just posted *DRAFT* minutes for TCPM for IETF74.  Many thanks to  
Gorry and Matt who were the note takers.  The first day minutes are in  
pretty good shape, I'm still in the process of editing and expanding  
the notes from the second day, I'm only about 1/2 done with them.  But  
the deadline for the initial minutes is in about 1 hour, so I put up  
what I have.  You can find them at:

	http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/09mar/minutes/tcpm.txt

Feel free to send me any corrections, for this first pass I'm looking  
for corrections and clarifications to content, as opposed to things  
like grammar and spelling, which I am still working on.  I'm going to  
continue working on the minutes next week, there'll probably be a new  
version available by mid-week.

			-David Borman, TCPM WG co-chair

---

From: Yoshifumi Nishida <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 16:35:34 +0900 (JST)

Hello David, 

Thanks for the effort. I would like to clarify one point in the log.

--
?: transmit new data 7.  cong window is 1.
   under slow start thresh (is 3)
   so can perform slow start, no?

nishida> IMO, no. but this is actually good point for discussion.
   In my understanding, we cannot perform slow start here since ACK6 indicates
   the end of fast recovery.
   However, rfc3782 is ambiguous about this point. I think we need to clarify this.
--

BTW, I've prepared a preliminary I-D for this. 
If someone could give me feedbacks, I would be grateful very much.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nishida-newreno-modification-00.txt

Thanks,
--
Yoshifumi Nishida
[email-masked]

From: David Borman <[email-masked]>
Subject: [tcpm] DRAFT: tcpm minutes for IETF74
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 18:14:25 -0500
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>

 > _______________________________________________
 > tcpm mailing list
 > [email-masked]
 > https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm