Subject: [tcpm] Last Call: draft-ietf-tcpm-ecnsyn (Adding Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN) Capability to TCP's SYN/ACK Packets) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 07:39:35 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the TCP Maintenance and Minor 
Extensions WG (tcpm) to consider the following document:

- 'Adding Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN) Capability to TCP's 
   SYN/ACK Packets '
   <draft-ietf-tcpm-ecnsyn-08.txt> as an Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-04-17. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tcpm-ecnsyn-08.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=14176&rfc_flag=0

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

---

From: Sally Floyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 09:57:08 -0700

Anil -

> Here are a few comments and suggestions on draft-ietf-tcpm- 
> ecnsyn-08.txt.

Many thanks.  I will reply in more detail, and make the suggested
changes, in a week or two, when I get back from my mother's in
Virginia.  (We are helping her get ready to move out of the house
she has lived in since 1956, to a new place...)

- Sally
http://www.icir.org/floyd/