Subject: [tcpm] I-D Action:draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-security-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 18:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Security Assessment of the Transmission Control Protocol (TCP)
	Author(s)       : F. Gont
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-security-02.txt
	Pages           : 114
	Date            : 2011-01-20

This document contains a security assessment of the specifications of
the Transmission Control Protocol (TCP), and of a number of
mechanisms and policies in use by popular TCP implementations.
Additionally, it contains best current practices for hardening a TCP
implementation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-security-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.