Subject: [tcpm] Fwd: WGLC for draft-ietf-ippm-tcp-throughput-tm-06.txt

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 10:56:07 +0100

IPPM WG,

This is a Working Group Last Call for the draft:

     TCP Throughput Testing Methodology
     draft-ietf-ippm-tcp-throughput-tm-12.txt

The -07 version of this document has been submitted to IESG last October.  Since
then, there have been several reviews and a lot of text has been changed.
Before proceeding, we think it is good that the WG looks at this document again.
 The TCPM WG is cc'd as some members of this group have been
involved in the reviews.

Please review the draft and raise any issues by Monday, March 28, 2011, 8:00
UTC. An URL for the draft is:

    http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-ippm-tcp-throughput-tm-12.txt

(The date is intentional, if there are issues that require face-2-face
discussion, we can do this in Prague).

Matt & Henk

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 12:08:35 +0200

I encourage TCP folks to give this document a close read and comment on the IPPM list.

Thanks,
Lars

On 2011-2-25, at 11:56, Henk Uijterwaal wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> tcpm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm