Subject: [tcpm] I-D Action:draft-ietf-tcpm-persist-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 08:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Clarification of sender behavior in persist condition.
	Author(s)       : M. Bashyam, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpm-persist-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-02-16

This document clarifies the Zero Window Probes (ZWP) described in
Requirements for Internet Hosts [RFC1122].  In particular, it
clarifies the actions that can be taken on connections which are
experiencing the ZWP condition.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tcpm-persist-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Anantha Ramaiah (ananth)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 10:31:27 -0800

Greetings,
     This new version posted addresses the concerns raised during the
last call. It also contains the idnits changes suggested by Fernando and
Lars. Special thanks goes to Wes for going through the draft and
providing some useful text which primarily aims at addressing the
concerns raised during the LC. If folks in the to list can review the
new version and check if this version addresses the issues raised by
them, and provide feedback to the list, it would be great.
Thanks,
-Anantha

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 8:45 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [tcpm] I-D Action:draft-ietf-tcpm-persist-03.txt
> 
clarifies
> the actions that can be taken on connections which are experiencing
the
> ZWP condition.