Subject: [tcpm] I-D Action:draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc1948bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 10:00:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Defending Against Sequence Number Attacks
	Author(s)       : F. Gont, S. Bellovin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc1948bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-04-22

This document specifies an algorithm for the generation of TCP
Initial Sequence Numbers (ISNs), such that the chances of an off-path
attacker of guessing the sequence numbers in use by a target
connection are reduced.  This document is a revision of RFC 1948, and
takes the ISN generation algorithm originally proposed in that
document to Standards Track.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc1948bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.