Subject: [tcpm] RFC 6247 on Moving the Undeployed TCP Extensions RFC 1072, RFC 1106, RFC 1110, RFC 1145, RFC 1146, RFC 1379, RFC 1644, and RFC 1693 to Historic Status

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 10:58:15 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6247

        Title:      Moving the Undeployed TCP Extensions 
                    RFC 1072, RFC 1106, RFC 1110, 
                    RFC 1145, RFC 1146, RFC 1379, 
                    RFC 1644, and RFC 1693 to 
                    Historic Status 
        Author:     L. Eggert
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      4
        Characters: 6414
        Obsoletes:  RFC1072, RFC1106, RFC1110, RFC1145, 
                    RFC1146, RFC1379, RFC1644, RFC1693
        Updates:    RFC4614

        I-D Tag:    draft-eggert-tcpm-historicize-02.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6247.txt

This document reclassifies several TCP extensions that have never
seen widespread use to Historic status.  The affected RFCs are RFC
1072, RFC 1106, RFC 1110, RFC 1145, RFC 1146, RFC 1379, RFC 1644, and
RFC 1693.  This document is not an Internet Standards Track 
specification; it is published for informational purposes.

This document is a product of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC