Subject: [tcpm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc1948bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 14:21:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Defending Against Sequence Number Attacks
	Author(s)       : Fernando Gont
                          Steven M. Bellovin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc1948bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-06-28

   This document specifies an algorithm for the generation of TCP
   Initial Sequence Numbers (ISNs), such that the chances of an off-path
   attacker guessing the sequence numbers in use by a target connection
   are reduced.  This document revises (and formally obsoletes) RFC
   1948, and takes the ISN generation algorithm originally proposed in
   that document to Standards Track.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc1948bis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc1948bis-01.txt

---

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 18:29:28 -0300

Folks,

FYI: While I had noted in my response to Wes that I had published a rev
of this document this weekend, it seems that I forgot to complete the
confirmation procedure, and hence nothing was actually posted. As a
result, I have been able to address all the WGLC comments in version
-01, which I've just posted.

Thanks,
Fernando

On 06/28/2011 06:21 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> tcpm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm
> 

-- 
Fernando Gont
e-mail: [email-masked] || [email-masked]
PGP Fingerprint: 7809 84F5 322E 45C7 F1C9 3945 96EE A9EF D076 FFF1