Subject: [tcpm] WG adoption of draft-mathis-tcpm-proportional-rate-reduction-01

From: "SCHARF, Michael" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 18:52:17 +0200

Dear all,

the sense of the room in yesterday's TCPM meeting was to adopt
draft-mathis-tcpm-proportional-rate-reduction-01 as WG item, heading
towards experimental.

I'd like to verify on the mailing list that this is the WG consensus. If
you have concerns that this draft should not be adopted, please speak up
in the next two weeks.

Thanks

Michael

---

From: William Allen Simpson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 20:59:13 -0400

Listening remotely to the WG meeting, it sounded interesting.  I haven't
had a chance to actually study the draft yet, but downloaded it during
the meeting and skimmed it.  I don't understand why 2 algorithms would
be required to be implemented, not sufficient information in a fairly
wordy document.  Still, seems exactly the kind of thing this WG does.

+1