Subject: [tcpm] Call for agenda items - REMINDER

From: "SCHARF, Michael" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 19:53:41 +0200

Dear all, 

the TCPM WG session has been scheduled for Tuesday moring (tentatively,
as usually).

The chairs have to set up the agenda. If you have a topic you would like
a slot for, and if you haven't asked for a slot yet, please send the
chairs a request ASAP.

Thanks

Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: SCHARF, Michael [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 3:51 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: TCPM meeting in Quebec City: Call for agenda items

Dear all,

the TCPM WG is expected to meet in Quebec City. If you want to present a
draft there, please drop a note to the TCPM WG co-chairs as soon as
possible.

The deadline for agenda requests is July 1. Please provide the following
information:

* draft name / presentation title
* presenter
* estimated duration

In order to ensure an efficient meeting, all presenters should also
provide an initial version of the planned presentation to the chairs by
July 8.

Thanks a lot!

David Borman and Michael Scharf
(TCPM WG co-chairs)