Subject: [tcpm] IETF 82 presentation requests

From: "SCHARF, Michael" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 09:58:04 +0200

Hi all,

I requested a session for a TCPM meeting in Taipei, and I have already
received several requests for time slots. If you plan to present
something during IETF 82, and haven't talked to me so far, please let me
know:

* Title / draft name
* Presenter
* Expected duration

Please note that unfortunately I cannot travel to Taipei. I apologize
for that, but I'll surely attend the Paris meeting. David apparently
cannot attend IETF 82 neither. In order to still enable a face-to-face
TCPM meeting, I talked to Yoshifumi Nishida, who agreed to help out
during the TCPM session in Taipei. He will manage the local meeting
logistics. Obviously, I will try to attend the meeting remotely. I will
also take care of all the meeting preparations, the minutes, and
everything else that I can do remotely. In case of any doubts, please do
not hesitate to contact the TCPM chairs.

I want to thank Yoshifumi for his kind offer to help the TCPM chairs
during the Taipei meeting and to enable a face-to-face meeting that we
would have to cancel otherwise.

Michael