Subject: [tcpm] Milestones changed for tcpm WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 09:19:44 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit FRTO draft to IESG for publication as an
Experimental RFC", set due date to March 2004 from March 2004.

Changed milestone "Submit TCP Roadmap document to IESG for publication
as a  Best Current Practices RFC", set due date to May 2004 from May
2004.

Changed milestone "Submit SYN flooding document to the IESG for
publication as an Informational RFC", set due date to January 2007
from January 2007.

Changed milestone "Submit soft errors document to the IESG for
publication as an Informational RFC", set due date to January 2007
from January 2007.

Changed milestone "Submit In-Window Attack draft to IESG for
publication as a Proposed Standard RFC", set due date to March 2009
from March 2009.

Changed milestone "Submit ECN-SYN document to the IESG for publication
as a Proposed Standard RFC", set due date to March 2009 from March
2009.

Changed milestone "Submit revision of RFC 2581 to the IESG for
publication as a Draft Standard", set due date to March 2009 from
March 2009.

Changed milestone "Submit ICMP attack document to the IESG for
publication as an Informational RFC", set due date to July 2009 from
July 2009.

Changed milestone "Submit TCP Early-Retransmit document to the IESG
for Experimental RFC", set due date to July 2009 from July 2009.

Changed milestone "Submit update to RFC 1323 to the IESG for Proposed
Standard RFC", set due date to July 2009 from July 2009.

Changed milestone "Submit MSS text revision originally from RFC 1323
appendix to the IESG for Proposed Standard RFC", set due date to July
2009 from July 2009.

Changed milestone "Submit TCP Urgent Pointer draft to IESG for
publication as a Proposed Standard RFC", set due date to January 2010
from January 2010.

Changed milestone "Submit document on the use of SACK data to trigger
loss recovery to the IESG for Proposed Standard", set due date to
October 2010 from October 2010.

Changed milestone "Submit document on mitigation of 'Long Connectivity
Disruptions' to the IESG for Experimental", set due date to October
2010 from October 2010.

Changed milestone "Submit document on moving undeployed TCP extensions
to Historic status to the IESG for publication as an Informational
RFC", set due date to October 2010 from October 2010.

Changed milestone "Submit RFC2988bis document to the IESG for
publication as a Proposed Standard", set due date to March 2011 from
March 2011.

Changed milestone "Submit document on increasing the initial window to
IESG as Experimental", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit document on a proportional rate reduction
mechanism to the IESG as Experimental", set due date to May 2012 from
May 2012, resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit document on restarting the RTO timer to the
IESG for publication as an Experimental RFC", set due date to August
2013 from August 2013.

Changed milestone " Decide the intended status of the document on TCP
support for rate-limited traffic", set due date to August 2013 from
August 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit document on TCP support for rate-limited
traffic for publication (status decided as earlier milestone)", set
due date to November 2013 from November 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit document on an analysis of more detailed ECN
feedback in TCP to the IESG for publication as an Informational RFC",
set due date to November 2013 from November 2013.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/tcpm/charter/