Subject: [tcpm] Fwd: Initial batch of packetdrill tests

From: Yuchung Cheng <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 15:30:16 -0700

Many people asked for more test examples for packetdrill after my
iccrg presentation in berlin. Here you go :)

Tests for other implementation or extensions to cover other protocols
are welcome.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Barath Raghavan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 7:37 AM
Subject: Initial batch of packetdrill tests
To: [email-masked]

Hi all,

We've put out an initial batch of packetdrill test scripts that test a
variety of features of the Linux network stack.  We've confirmed that
all these tests pass on a stock (Ubuntu) 3.11.0-rc4 kernel.  In the
new tests/linux/ subdirectory is a brief README file and a
run_tests.sh script that flushes TCP metrics before each test run, to
avoid test flakiness.

Please let us know if you run into any issues or have any comments or questions.

Thanks!

-Barath

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "packetdrill" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
an email to [email-masked].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.