Subject: [tcpm] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-touch-tcpm-tcp-edo-01.txt

From: Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 15:19:02 -0700

Updated with all the pending suggestions. In some cases, I didn't quite 
use the exact text I suggested in email, but I figure the doc is in its 
early stages, so I opted for speed vs. accuracy ;-)

I'd like to ask the chairs if we can consider a call to make this a WG doc?

(given the work of the group is supposed to happen on the list - and I 
don't attend meetings in person these days -this doesn't seem like it 
needs to wait for a meeting to proceed)

Joe

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-touch-tcpm-tcp-edo-01.txt
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 15:12:57 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Wesley M. Eddy <[email-masked]>,        Dr. Joseph D. Touch 
<[email-masked]>, Joe Touch <[email-masked]>,        Wesley Eddy 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-touch-tcpm-tcp-edo-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Joe Touch and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-touch-tcpm-tcp-edo
Revision:	01
Title:		TCP Extended Data Offset Option
Document date:	2014-04-25
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		11
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-touch-tcpm-tcp-edo-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-touch-tcpm-tcp-edo/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-touch-tcpm-tcp-edo-01
Diff:           http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-touch-tcpm-tcp-edo-01

Abstract:
    TCP segments include a Data Offset field to indicate space for TCP
    options, but the size of the field can limit the space available for
    complex options that have evolved. This document updates RFC 793
    with an optional TCP extension to that space and explains why such
    extensions cannot be used in the initial SYN of a connection.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat