Subject: [tcpm] Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-tcpm-undeployed-03: (with COMMENT)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 09:16:51 -0800

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-tcpm-undeployed-03: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-undeployed/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for this clean-up document.

The first part of the sentence is obvious, right?

   For the content of the documents itself, the reader is referred
   either to the corresponding RFC or, for a brief description, to the
   TCP Roadmap document [RFC7414].

I guess you want to say something such as:
   The reader might find brief descriptions of those RFCs in the
   TCP Roadmap document [RFC7414].

If you keep your sentences: itself -> themselves

Editorial
OLD:
   o  [RFC0889] U, "Internet Delay Experiments", which which describes
      experiments with the TCP retransmission timeout calculation

NEW:
   o  [RFC0889] U, "Internet Delay Experiments", which describes
      experiments with the TCP retransmission timeout calculation