Subject: [tcpm] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-bagnulo-tcpm-esn-00.txt

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 13:38:20 +0200

Hi,

We submitted a draft exploring the possibility of extending the TCP 
sequence number using the TS option.

The draft considers different design alternatives and proposes some 
discussion.

Comments are appreciated.

Regards, marcelo

-------- Mensaje reenviado --------
Asunto: 	I-D Action: draft-bagnulo-tcpm-esn-00.txt
Fecha: 	Fri, 29 Sep 2017 04:03:30 -0700
De: 	[email-masked]
Responder a: 	[email-masked]
Para: 	[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

         Title           : TCP ESN: Extended Sequence Numbers for TCP
         Authors         : Marcelo Bagnulo
                           Yoshifumi Nishida
	Filename        : draft-bagnulo-tcpm-esn-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-09-29

Abstract:
    This note defines the Extended Sequence Number (ESN) experimental
    modification to TCP to increase TCP's sequence number using the
    TimeStamp (TS) option.  It also modifies the Window Scale (WS) option
    to support larger receiver window enable by the extended sequence
    number space.  At this stage, the purpose of this document is to
    discuss different design choices to generate discussion about the
    approach to follow.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bagnulo-tcpm-esn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bagnulo-tcpm-esn-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bagnulo-tcpm-esn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt