Subject: [Tofoo] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-herbert-gue-01.txt

From: Tom Herbert <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 14:06:21 -0700

Posting to brand new tofoo list for discussion!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 11:02 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-herbert-gue-01.txt
To: Tom Herbert <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-herbert-gue-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tom Herbert and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-herbert-gue
Revision:       01
Title:          Generic UDP Encapsulation
Document date:  2014-03-05
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          20
URL:            http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-herbert-gue-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-gue/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-gue-01
Diff:           http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-herbert-gue-01

Abstract:
   This specification describes Generic UDP Encapsulation (GUE), which
   is a scheme for using UDP to encapsulate packets of arbitrary IP
   protocols for transport across layer 3 networks. By encapsulating
   packets in UDP, specialized capabilities in networking hardware for
   efficient handling of UDP packets can be leveraged. GUE specifies
   basic encapsulation methods upon which higher level constructs, such
   tunnels and overlay networks, can be constructed.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat