Subject: [Tools-discuss] tools wg pages broken?

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 08:06:01 +0300

I'm seeing the tools wg pages fail in a random fashion. For instance, if 
I access

I get the usual framing structure correctly, but the document frame 
contains just this:

"An error occurred at this point in the web-page generation. An error 
report has been sent to the webmaster. If this error isn't fixed within 
48 hours, please contact the web page author directly. "

However, curiously, this does not always happen. *Sometimes* I get the 
real thing.

Jari

_______________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 08:17:22 +0300

I forgot to paste the URL that I was using, but it was 
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/v6ops

Jari

Jari Arkko wrote:
> I'm seeing the tools wg pages fail in a random fashion. For instance, 
> if I access
>
> report has been sent to the webmaster. If this error isn't fixed 
> within 48 hours, please contact the web page author directly. "
>

---

From: "Frank Ellermann" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 08:49:19 +0200

Jari Arkko wrote:

> it was http://tools.ietf.org/wg/v6ops

<http://www2.tools.ietf.org/wg/v6ops>
on cabernet.verkstad.net fails.

<http://www3.tools.ietf.org/wg/v6ops> 
on merlot.tools.ietf.org is okay.

<http://www1.tools.ietf.org/wg/v6ops> 
elsewhere is also okay.

 Frank

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 17:36:03 +0200

Hi Jari,

>> However, curiously, this does not always happen. *Sometimes* I get the 

One of the servers had a problem with accessing the issue database.  This
is fixed for that server for now, but it is associated with the impending
upgrade of Trac to the next major release (0.11).  I'm going to try to
do that for all servers today and tomorrow, hopefully without more than
a momentarily service impact (a minute or so).

I'd have caught this sooner if I hadn't been on my way back today from a
great Linux BierWanderung event in Samnaun, Switzerland :-)

Best,

	Henrik