Subject: [Tools-discuss] Loginmgr-0.18 feedback

From: David Wierbowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 10:24:12 -0500

I tried to create/reset my password last night and this morning.  Both
times I got the following message, "An email with password-creation
information has been sent to [email-masked]."  Both times I did not
get an email.  Any suggestions?

Dave Wierbowski

z/OS Comm Server Developer

 Phone:
    Tie line:   620-4055
    External:  607-429-4055

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 16:49:10 +0100

Hi David,

> get an email.  Any suggestions?

Yes; the problem was caused by a problem with the exim config for locally
generated emails; it's been fixed meanwhile, and you should be able to
simply try again, and it should work.

Best,

	Henrik