Subject: [Tools-discuss] More i-d tool strange behavior

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 15:53:52 -0600

This is really odd. If you look at any of versions -00 through -05 of 
draft-roach-sip-http-subscribe, it looks very much like the most recent 
version of the document is -05:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-roach-sip-http-subscribe-05

However, there is actually a -06, which does not show up in the versions 
list of any of the previous versions. This has been out there since 
mid-December, so I would expect any process responsible for picking up 
the change should have run by now.

/a

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 09:26:35 +0100

Hi Adam,

> the change should have run by now.

Yes.  The html files have been fixed, I'm going to check the process which
is supposed to kick the update when a new version comes out.

Best,

	Henrik