Subject: [Tools-discuss] IRTF trac ticket 'description' field non-editable

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 14:20:52 -0500

Hi Henrik-

Elwyn has discovered that he can't edit the ticket description field on
the IRTF Trac server.  The IRSG is starting to be more attentive to
ticket contents and fixing errors in tickets is desirable.  (Ticket
descriptions tend to contain meta-data about documents.) 

c.f. http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/ticket/31

Can you make it so 'description' can be edited?

--aaron

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 23:11:41 +0100

Hi,

> Can you make it so 'description' can be edited?

Fixed!

Best,

	Henrik

---

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 18:00:31 -0500

>> Can you make it so 'description' can be edited?

Yay!  Thanks!!

--aaron