Subject: [Tools-discuss] dependencies link

From: "David Harringoton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 16:38:54 -0400

Hi,

In the datatracker, there is a link to "dependencies on this draft".
The link is to Bill's utility, and the utility is not accessible.
I would find it very helpful to have such a dependency tool.
Can the tools team either get Bill's utility made accessible or
develop another dependency tool?

thanks,
David Harrington
Area Director
IETF Transport Area

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 14:20:54 +0200

Hi David,

> develop another dependency tool?

Bill's tool seems to be up and running (I checked just now) so this
may have been a temporary glitch?

Best,

	Henrik