Subject: [Tools-discuss] Trac bizarre formatting

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 17:18:11 -0500

Henrik:

Take a look at <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/56> 
and see if you can figure out what's going on with the formatting. It 
seems to escape from the box and form a new column. It's making the bug 
pretty difficult to work with.

/a

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 14:41:15 +0200

Hi Adam,

> pretty difficult to work with.

Right.  I don't know exactly what was the cause, but forcing some of 
the text to be treated as literal (enclosing it with '{{{' / '}}}')
seems to be a working fix.  Applied.

Best,

	Henrik

---

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 10:42:26 -0500

Thanks!

/a

On 7/19/10 07:41, Jul 19, Henrik Levkowetz wrote:
>> Take a look at<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/martini/trac/ticket/56>