Subject: [Tools-discuss] Working Group Drafts

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 16:19:20 -0700

One thing that has me scratching my head. With the older datatracker, folks used to get a list of drafts that were either working group drafts or individual submissions to working groups sorted by status. Now, they get a list of the active drafts, but they are not sorted in any way. Is there something I need to do to get the list sorted so that I can readily see "these are in state <>"?

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 16:46:26 +0200

Hi Fred,

On 2010-08-28 01:19 Fred Baker said:
> One thing that has me scratching my head. With the older datatracker,
> folks used to get a list of drafts that were either working group
> drafts or individual submissions to working groups sorted by status.
> Now, they get a list of the active drafts, but they are not sorted in
> any way. Is there something I need to do to get the list sorted so
> that I can readily see "these are in state <>"?

I'm not sure which URLs you're referring to here.

Previously, the only pages which had WG drafts and related individual
drafts were the tools status pages, for instance
    http://tools.ietf.org/wg/v6ops/

Recently we've added display of WG status and related drafts to the
official datatracker, as in
    http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/v6ops/

If these are the URLs you're thinking of in your message above, the
answer is that the latter (the wg documents page on the official
datatracker) hasn't received as much TLC yet as the tools pages have,
so the grouping / sorting is still missing.

Best,

	Henrik