Subject: [Tools-discuss] Tools site acting flaky

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 21:39:06 -0400

Attempt to fetch http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-19
returns no content.

<http://tools.ietf.org/id/rosenberg> leads to this error page:

<type 'exceptions.IOError'>	Python 2.6.6: /usr/bin/python
Tue Oct 12 03:38:23 2010
A problem occurred in a Python script. Here is the sequence of
function calls leading up to the error, in the order they occurred.

 /www/tools.ietf.org/id/404.cgi in ()
  423             sortlist.reverse()
  424
  425         os.environ["MENU"] =
open("/www/tools.ietf.org/inc/narrow-menu-col.html").read()
  426         for key, doc, ftime in sortlist:
  427             rev = unique[doc].replace(".txt","")
os = <module 'os' from '/usr/lib/python2.6/os.pyc'>, os.environ =
{'REDIRECT_QUERY_STRING': '', 'PYTHON_EGG_CACHE'...ING':
'gzip,deflate,sdch', 'REQUEST_PATH': '/id'}, builtin open = <built-in
function open>, ).read undefined
<type 'exceptions.IOError'>: [Errno 13] Permission denied:
'/www/tools.ietf.org/inc/narrow-menu-col.html'
      args = (13, 'Permission denied')
      errno = 13
      filename = '/www/tools.ietf.org/inc/narrow-menu-col.html'
      message = ''
      strerror = 'Permission denied'