Subject: [Tools-discuss] disk full on tools.ietf.org ?

From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 11:31:32 -0700

I just now received these errors when attempting to use (a) 
<http://tools.ietf.org/tools/idnits/> and (b) <http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff>

=JeffH

(a) An error occurred at this point in the web-page generation.
An error report has been sent to the webmaster. If this error isn't fixed 
within 48 hours, please contact the web page author directly.
" % (timestr(filetime(cachename)), timestr(dirtime("."))) 448 # if not 
cachefile: include = filename = '/www/tools.ietf.org/tools/idnits/idnits.pyht' 
/www/cgi-bin/pyht.py in 
include(filename='/www/tools.ietf.org/tools/idnits/idnits.pyht') 219 220 if 
string.find(code, "\n") > -1: 221 exec code in execglobals, execlocals 222 
else: 223 res = eval(code, execglobals, execlocals) code = ' # -*- html 
-*-\n\nimport sys\n\nimport re, os\nfrom 
...p://tools.ietf.org/tools/idnits/nodata.shtml\\n")\n' global execglobals = 
{'__builtins__': , 'args': {'filename': '\n\n\nhttpstate ...pires April 13, 
2011 [Page 40]\n_\n\n', 'verbose': 'on', 'year': ''}, 'basename': , 'cookie': , 
'dirname': , 'env': {'HTTP_REFERER': 
'http://tools.ietf.org/tools/id...8489604', 'HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING': 
'gzip,deflate'}, 'escape': >, 'filetext': , 'filetime': , 'form': 
FieldStorage(None, None, [FieldStorage('verbose'...l 13, 2011 [Page 
40]\n\x0c\n\n')]), ...} execlocals = {'__name__': 'embedded-code-at-line-1', 
'basename': , 'datenow': '11 Oct 2010 18:30 GMT', 'error': , 'filebase': 
'idnits', 'filedate': , 'fileext': '.pyht', 'filename': 
'/www/tools.ietf.org/tools/idnits/idnits.pyht', 'filepath': 
'/www/tools.ietf.org/tools/idnits', 'filetime': , ...} 
/home/www/tools.ietf.org/tools/idnits/ in () : [Errno 28] No space left on 
device __class__ = __delattr__ = __dict__ = {} __doc__ = 'I/O operation 
failed.' __format__ = __getattribute__ = __getitem__ = __getslice__ = __hash__ 
= __init__ = __new__ = __reduce__ = __reduce_ex__ = __repr__ = __setattr__ = 
__setstate__ = __sizeof__ = __str__ = __subclasshook__ = __unicode__ = args = 
(28, 'No space left on device') errno = 28 filename = None message = '' 
strerror = 'No space left on device' The above is a description of an error in 
a Python program. Here is the original traceback: Traceback (most recent call 
last): File "/www/cgi-bin/pyht.py", line 446, in include(filename) File 
"/www/cgi-bin/pyht.py", line 221, in include exec code in execglobals, 
execlocals File "", line 81, in IOError: [Errno 28] No space left on device -->

(b)  An error occurred at this point in the web-page generation.
An error report has been sent to the webmaster. If this error isn't fixed 
within 48 hours, please contact the web page author directly.
" % (timestr(filetime(cachename)), timestr(dirtime("."))) 448 # if not 
cachefile: include = filename = 
'/www/tools.ietf.org/tools/rfcdiff/rfcdiff.pyht' /www/cgi-bin/pyht.py in 
include(filename='/www/tools.ietf.org/tools/rfcdiff/rfcdiff.pyht') 219 220 if 
string.find(code, "\n") > -1: 221 exec code in execglobals, execlocals 222 
else: 223 res = eval(code, execglobals, execlocals) code = ' # -*- html 
-*-\nimport re, os, time, string, sta...e2))\n #os.unlink(uploadname)\n 
sys.exit(0)\n\n' global execglobals = {'__builtins__': , 'args': {'url2': 
'draft-ietf-httpstate-cookie-15.txt'}, 'basename': , 'cookie': , 'dirname': , 
'env': {'REDIRECT_QUERY_STRING': 'url2=draft-ietf-https...rfcdiff', 
'HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING': 'gzip,deflate'}, 'escape': >, 'filetext': , 'filetime': 
, 'form': FieldStorage(None, None, [MiniFieldStorage('url2', 
'draft-ietf-httpstate-cookie-15.txt')]), ...} execlocals = {'Tool': 'Rfcdiff', 
'__name__': 'embedded-code-at-line-1', 'datenow': '11 Oct 2010 18:27 GMT', 
'debuginfo': '', 'filebase': 'rfcdiff', 'filedate': , 'fileext': '.pyht', 
'filename': '/www/tools.ietf.org/tools/rfcdiff/rfcdiff.pyht', 'filename1': 
None, 'filename2': None, ...} /home/www/tools.ietf.org/tools/rfcdiff/ in () : 
[Errno 28] No space left on device __class__ = __delattr__ = __dict__ = {} 
__doc__ = 'I/O operation failed.' __format__ = __getattribute__ = __getitem__ = 
__getslice__ = __hash__ = __init__ = __new__ = __reduce__ = __reduce_ex__ = 
__repr__ = __setattr__ = __setstate__ = __sizeof__ = __str__ = __subclasshook__ 
= __unicode__ = args = (28, 'No space left on device') errno = 28 filename = 
None message = '' strerror = 'No space left on device' The above is a 
description of an error in a Python program. Here is the original traceback: 
Traceback (most recent call last): File "/www/cgi-bin/pyht.py", line 446, in 
include(filename) File "/www/cgi-bin/pyht.py", line 221, in include exec code 
in execglobals, execlocals File "", line 126, in IOError: [Errno 28] No space 
left on device -->

---
end