Subject: [Tools-discuss] "my drafts"

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 17:30:35 -0400

I have tended to mark all the drafts that I have some active interest in
(such as because I'm an author) under "My Tracked Docs" so that I can find
them easily.  WAIT... my list is empty today!

I am sure that the DT knows which documents I'm an author on, but I can't
find a way to see what *it* thinks the list is.  I'm sure it's there
somewhere.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 22:46:57 +0100

Hi Michael,

> them easily.  WAIT... my list is empty today!

Right.  I think I know what the bug is regarding that, working on it.

> find a way to see what *it* thinks the list is.  I'm sure it's there

What about https://datatracker.ietf.org/person/Michael%20Richardson ?

Regards,

	Henrik

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 18:34:17 -0400

> Right.  I think I know what the bug is regarding that, working on it.

cool.

    > What about https://datatracker.ietf.org/person/Michael%20Richardson ?

Right. That's the page.
I don't see a link to it when I'm signed in, or on Account Info page.
Maybe it should, "About Me" or something like that?