Subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL!!

From: "petergordon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 14:23:13 -0500 (CDT)

Mr.Peter Gordons
Imperial Bank.
140 Boeing Road East
Elma Park Edenvale
Gauteng 1610
Republic Of South Africa.
Fax:+27:732:632:745
email:[email-masked]

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mr.Peter Gordon, Head: Enterprise Wide Risk and member of the executive
and risk committees. of Imperial Bank, South Africa. This is an urgent and
very confidential business proposition.

On June 6, 2000,a Foreign Oil consultant/contractor with the South African
Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, Mr.Stephen Garrick made a numbered
time(Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at US$26,500,000.00,(Twenty-six
Million, five hundred thousand Dollars).

Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but
got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered
from his contract employers, the National Petroleum Corporation that Mr.Stephen
Garrick died from an automobile accident. On further investigation, I found
out that he died without making a "WILL", and all attempts to trace his
next of kin was fruitless.

I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Stephen Garrick
did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including
his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of US$26,500,000.00 has
carefully been fixed in my bank for safekeeping. No one will ever come forward
to claim it. According to South African Law, at the expiration of 5 (five)
years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Government if nobody
applies to claim the fund.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a Foreigner to stand
in as the owner of the money which was fixed deposited in my bank. I am
writing you because I as a public servant, I cannot operate a foreign account.

I want to present you as the owner of the funds so you can be able to claim
them with the help of my attorney. This is simple. I will like you to provide
immediately your full names,telephone/fax numbers and address, so that the
Attorney will prepare the necessary documents which will put you in place
as the beneficiary of the funds.

The money will be moved out for us to share in the ratio of 80% for me and
20% for you. The paperwork for this transaction will be done by the Attorney
If you are interested, please reply immediately via my email address and
Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details that will
help you understand the transaction.

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction
would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance
to invest my share in real estate within your country.

Due to the nature of confidentiality in this Transaction our communication
can only be via email and fax mostly.

Awaiting your urgent reply via email.

Thanks and my regards.

Mr.Peter Gordon.

PLEASE REPLY TO my FAX NUMBER OR EMAIL:[email-masked]