Subject: Please confirm (conf#d68b569d85d503d10993e2100114905a)

From: "Peter Millard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 10:44:44 CDT

<< IMPORTANT INFORMATION! >>

The message you sent (attached below) requires confirmation
before it can be delivered. This is because I now get 250+ spam
messages a day, and have taken drastic measures.

To confirm that you sent the message below, just hit the "R"eply 
button and send this message back (you don't need to edit anything). 
Once this is done, no more confirmations will be necessary, and all
of your additional messages will be immediately sent to me.

Thanx for the patience. 

pgm.

This email account is protected by:
Active Spam Killer (ASK) V2.5.2 - (C) 2001-2004 by Marco Paganini
For more information visit http://www.paganini.net/ask

--- Original Message Follows ---

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Delivery reports about your e-mail
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 17:44:35 +0200

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0008_94AB9489.BBBD0067
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

The message was undeliverable due to the following reason(s):

Your message could not be delivered because the destination server was
not reachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

Your message could not be delivered within 7 days:
Host 99.118.38.142 is not responding.

The following recipients did not receive this message:
<[email-masked]>

Please reply to [email-masked]
if you feel this message to be in error.

------=_NextPart_000_0008_94AB9489.BBBD0067
Content-Type: application/octet-stream;
	name="text.zip"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="text.zip"

(Original message truncated)