Subject: Undelivered mail: RETURNED MAIL: SEE TRANSCRIPT FOR DETAILS

From: "Antivirus" <[email-masked]>
Date: 8 May 2006 05:09:48 -0000

Dear User,

the message with following attributes has not been delivered,
because contains an infected object.

Sender = [email-masked] (may be forged)
Recipients = [email-masked] 
Subject =  RETURNED MAIL: SEE TRANSCRIPT FOR DETAILS
Message-ID = [unknown-id]

Antivirus filter report:
--- Dr.Web report ---
Following virus(es) has been found:
Known virus(es):
Win32.HLLM.MyDoom.49

Dr.Web detailed report:
172.16.2.18 [5799] drweb.tmp.ZS3hfj - archive MAIL
172.16.2.18 [5799] drweb.tmp.ZS3hfj/message.zip - archive ZIP
172.16.2.18 [5799] >>drweb.tmp.ZS3hfj/message.zip/message.exe infected with Win32.HLLM.MyDoom.49

Dr.Web scanning statistic:
Known viruses : 1

--- Dr.Web report ---

The original message was stored in archive record named: 
file was not created 
In order to receive the original message, please send request to 
<postmaster>, referring to the archive record 
name given above.

---
   Antivirus service provided by Dr.Web(R) Daemon for Unix
   (http://www.drweb.ru, http://www.dials.ru/english)
Sehr geehrter Empfaenger,

die folgende Email Nachricht konnte nicht uebermittelt werden,
da diese eine infizierte Datei enthaelt. 

Absender = [email-masked] (koennte gefaelscht sein)
Empfaenger = [email-masked] 
Betreff =  RETURNED MAIL: SEE TRANSCRIPT FOR DETAILS
Message-ID = [unknown-id]

--- Antivirus Report ---
Die folgenden Viren wurden gefunden:
Known virus(es):
Win32.HLLM.MyDoom.49

Detaillierter Report:
172.16.2.18 [5799] drweb.tmp.ZS3hfj - archive MAIL
172.16.2.18 [5799] drweb.tmp.ZS3hfj/message.zip - archive ZIP
172.16.2.18 [5799] >>drweb.tmp.ZS3hfj/message.zip/message.exe infected with Win32.HLLM.MyDoom.49

Statistik der gescannten Mails:
Known viruses : 1

--- Antivirus report ---

Die Original-Nachricht wurde in folgendem Archiv gespeichert:
file was not created