Subject: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-usefor-usefor-08

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 17:02:45 +0200

OK folks, it's time.
All tracked issues with this document have been declared resolved, and 
the resolutions entered.
We know of one bug in -08 (the line length phrasing). But it's time to 
make the call.

Please - once you have reviewed draft-ietf-usefor-usefor-08 - reply to 
this Last Call with your answer on the two following points:

1) Is draft-ietf-usefor-usefor-08 ready to go forward?

Possible answers:

A - I believe it is ready to go forward.

B - I believe issues must be fixed; all my issues have been raised by 
others, and once these are resolved, I believe it is ready.

C - I believe issues must be fixed; the following issue has not been 
raised so far: .....................

D - I have another opinion, which is: ...................

2) How should draft-ietf-usefor-usefor-08 be carried forward?

Possible answers:

A - Pass draft-ietf-usefor-usefor to the IESG for IETF-wide Last Call 
and processing (knowing that it will likely be in REF hold at the RFC 
Editor until draft-ietf-usefor-usepro is finished)

B - Put draft-ietf-usefor-usefor into a "WG-internal frozen state", 
where we will promise to only change it if work on USEPRO proves to us 
that we have something wrong in -usefor-.

C - I have another opinion, which is........

This WG Last Call will end two weeks from now, on June 8, 2006, at 17:02 
Central European Time.

                       Harald Alvestrand, for the chairs.