Subject: Empty backlog

From: Russ Allbery <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 16:48:58 -0800

At the time of the sending of this message, I have only one pending minor
change (to the wording of the Path header, noted in my message a few
minutes ago) for next weekend and no resolved issues resulting in changes.
I've also responded to all of the working group messages to which I felt I
had something useful to say.

That means that if there's something else that anyone expected me to
respond to, you shouldn't wait in silence.  If it was a point of
disagreement from one of the threads prior to the publication of -07, it's
probably safe to read my silence as lack of agreement with any minor
change to correct an issue.  It would therefore be appropriate at this
time to send a message to the WG mailing list requesting a new issue be
opened.

I will probably be fairly quiet on the mailing list until next weekend
(although what I find time to work on can be a bit unpredictable and I may
surprise myself).  It would probably be a good use of the next week to get
the issues opened that people want opened so that we have an idea of how
much we have remaining to deal with.

-- 
Russ Allbery ([email-masked])             <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>

---

From: "Charles Lindsey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 20:08:13 GMT

>time to send a message to the WG mailing list requesting a new issue be

I have just reviewed my list of outstanding items, and have responded
further in a few threads which seem to have got stuck.

I also was also hoping for some response from you to:

Re: Injection-Date and reinjection
<[email-masked]> Wed, 3 Jan 2007 16:04:51 GMT

Re: Path header field
<[email-masked]> Mon, 1 Jan 2007 20:52:37 GMT

Re: Approved header field content (was: Protocol changes in draft-allbery-usefor-usepro-00) 
<[email-masked]> Tue, 2 Jan 2007 19:42:21 GMT

-- 
Charles H. Lindsey ---------At Home, doing my own thing------------------------
Tel: +44 161 436 6131 Fax: +44 161 436 6133   Web: http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~chl
Email: [email-masked]      Snail: 5 Clerewood Ave, CHEADLE, SK8 3JU, U.K.
PGP: 2C15F1A9      Fingerprint: 73 6D C2 51 93 A0 01 E7 65 E8 64 7E 14 A4 AB A5

---

From: Russ Allbery <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 19:57:19 -0800

> <[email-masked]> Wed, 3 Jan 2007 16:04:51 GMT

I think it would be useful for someone else to weigh in here, as you
apparently find my analysis unpersuasive and I find your analysis
unpersuasive.  Nothing in your message changed anything about my opinion,
and I'm not sure I have much more to say, but if other people discuss the
parts that they find unclear, perhaps I'll see more to discuss.

You should probably open this as an issue.

> <[email-masked]> Mon, 1 Jan 2007 20:52:37 GMT

I don't agree.  I'm not sure that I have anything more specific to say.

> <[email-masked]> Tue, 2 Jan 2007 19:42:21 GMT

I don't have anything more to say on this one that I haven't already said.
I'd just be repeating myself.

---

From: "Charles Lindsey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 12:24:58 GMT

>unpersuasive....

>I'd just be repeating myself.

I have now raised issues on the first two of these, and may well do so on
the third presently.