Subject: Commit in docs/usefor (usepro.xml)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 22:16:03 -0800 (PST)

Date: Monday, February 19, 2007 @ 22:16:02
  Author: eagle
Revision: 2816

Resolve #1417.  Prohibit injector modification of the Message-ID header
field.

Modified:
  docs/usefor/usepro.xml

Modified: docs/usefor/usepro.xml
===================================================================
--- docs/usefor/usepro.xml	2007-02-19 22:58:20 UTC (rev 2815)
+++ docs/usefor/usepro.xml	2007-02-20 06:16:02 UTC (rev 2816)
@@ -680,9 +680,10 @@
             Content-Transfer-Encoding).  It MAY add other header fields
             not already provided by the poster, but injecting agents are
             encouraged to use the Injection-Info header for such
-            information and to minimize the addition of other headers.
-            It SHOULD NOT alter, delete, or reorder any existing header
-            field except the Path header.</t>
+            information and to minimize the addition of other headers.  It
+            SHOULD NOT alter, delete, or reorder any existing header field
+            except the Path header field.  It MUST NOT alter or delete any
+            existing Message-ID header field.</t>
 
             <t>If the Newsgroups header contains one or more moderated
             groups and the proto-article does not contain an Approved