Subject: Minor Change: Wording tweak in Duties of a Relaying Agent

From: Russ Allbery <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 20:28:51 -0700

Julien ÉLIE suggested the following change, which seems a clear
improvement.  The current text had various grammatical problems.

Index: usepro.xml
===================================================================
--- usepro.xml	(revision 2983)
+++ usepro.xml	(working copy)
@@ -783,10 +783,9 @@
         header field (if present).  Exceptionally, control messages
         creating or removing newsgroups (newgroup or rmgroup control
         messages, for example) SHOULD be relayed if the affected group
-        appears in its Newsgroups header field and and the sending agent
-        and receiving relaying agents are both configured to relay a
-        newsgroup of that name (whether or not such a newsgroup
-        exists).</t>
+        appears in its Newsgroups header field and both the sending and
+        receiving relaying agents are configured to relay a newsgroup of
+        that name (whether or not such a newsgroup exists).</t>
 
         <t>In order to avoid unnecessary relaying attempts, an article
         SHOULD NOT be relayed if the &lt;path-identity> of the receiving

-- 
Russ Allbery ([email-masked])             <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>