Subject: Commit in docs/usefor (usepro.xml)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 20:29:10 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Saturday, May 19, 2007 @ 20:29:08
  Author: eagle
Revision: 2986

Clarify the wording of the exception for control message propagation by
relaying agents.

Modified:
  docs/usefor/usepro.xml

Modified: docs/usefor/usepro.xml
===================================================================
--- docs/usefor/usepro.xml	2007-05-20 03:18:07 UTC (rev 2985)
+++ docs/usefor/usepro.xml	2007-05-20 03:29:08 UTC (rev 2986)
@@ -783,10 +783,9 @@
         header field (if present).  Exceptionally, control messages
         creating or removing newsgroups (newgroup or rmgroup control
         messages, for example) SHOULD be relayed if the affected group
-        appears in its Newsgroups header field and and the sending agent
-        and receiving relaying agents are both configured to relay a
-        newsgroup of that name (whether or not such a newsgroup
-        exists).</t>
+        appears in its Newsgroups header field and both the sending and
+        receiving relaying agents are configured to relay a newsgroup of
+        that name (whether or not such a newsgroup exists).</t>
 
         <t>In order to avoid unnecessary relaying attempts, an article
         SHOULD NOT be relayed if the &lt;path-identity> of the receiving