Subject: Commit in docs/usefor (usepro.xml)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 17:19:43 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Monday, May 25, 2009 @ 17:19:41
  Author: eagle
Revision: 5926

Use ABNF syntax when discussing ASCII values when describing transport
limitations.

Modified:
  docs/usefor/usepro.xml

Modified: docs/usefor/usepro.xml
===================================================================
--- docs/usefor/usepro.xml	2009-05-26 00:16:47 UTC (rev 5925)
+++ docs/usefor/usepro.xml	2009-05-26 00:19:41 UTC (rev 5926)
@@ -227,11 +227,11 @@
       requirements specified here.</t>
 
       <t>Transports for Netnews articles MUST treat news articles as
-      uninterpreted sequences of octets, excluding the values 0 (which may
-      not occur in Netnews articles) and 13 and 10 (which MUST only appear
-      in Netnews articles as a pair in that order and which, together,
-      denote a line separator).  These octets are the US-ASCII <xref
-      target="ASCII" /> characters NUL, CR, and LF respectively.
+      uninterpreted sequences of octets, excluding the values %d00 (which
+      may not occur in Netnews articles), %d13, and %d10 (which MUST only
+      appear in Netnews articles as a pair in that order and which,
+      together, denote a line separator).  These octets are the US-ASCII
+      <xref target="ASCII" /> characters NUL, CR, and LF respectively.
         <list style="empty">
           <t>NOTE: This corresponds to the range of octets permitted in
           MIME 8bit data <xref target="RFC2045" />.  Transports for