Subject: Commit in docs/usefor (usepro.xml)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 17:16:47 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Monday, May 25, 2009 @ 17:16:47
  Author: eagle
Revision: 5925

Remove an incorrect !! from the example Path header field.

Modified:
  docs/usefor/usepro.xml

Modified: docs/usefor/usepro.xml
===================================================================
--- docs/usefor/usepro.xml	2009-05-26 00:12:22 UTC (rev 5924)
+++ docs/usefor/usepro.xml	2009-05-26 00:16:47 UTC (rev 5925)
@@ -454,7 +454,7 @@
             agents.</preamble>
 
             <artwork>
-    Path: foo.isp.example!.SEEN.isp.example!!foo-news
+    Path: foo.isp.example!.SEEN.isp.example!foo-news
       !.MISMATCH.2001:DB:0:0:8:800:200C:417A!bar.isp.example
       !!old.site.example!barbaz!!baz.isp.example
       !.POSTED.dialup123.baz.isp.example!not-for-mail