Subject: Feeling ill? We can make you feel healthy quite swiftly.

From: "Tommie Tabor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 14:51:54 +0100

http://adelaide.boffehiy.cn/

		
		 Teamed with 
		PharmacyOneSource.com

	Digital Edition, Vol. XIX - Issue 14

			    		

				About Us
			
				PharmacyWeek was created in 1990 as an employment resource 
				focusing on the pharmacy market and providing advertisers with a 
				one-stop service for recruitment of pharmacists and pharmacy 
				technicians. Each issue of Pharmacy Week contains updated 
				employment opportunities and feature articles on industry 
				topics. The publication also has an award-winning online 
				version, PharmacyWeek.com. 
				The targeted website offers exposure and enhanced features for 
				both employers and job seekers.
				
				If you would like to receive every digital issue you can 
				subscribe online at
				
				PharmacyWeek.com by going to the subscriptions page and under Subscribe to E-mail Newsletters, enter your email address, click the check box next to PharmacyWeek Digital, and click Subscribe.
				
				To unsubscribe, or for questions or comments regarding 
				this digital edition, please click here unsubscribe 				  			
										  7780 Elmwood Ave. Ste #210 Middleton, WI 53562