Subject: Commit in docs/usefor (usepro.xml)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 17:43:27 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Monday, May 25, 2009 @ 17:43:27
  Author: eagle
Revision: 5928

Further rewordings based on Charles's detailed reading and further
RFC Editor discussion.

Modified:
  docs/usefor/usepro.xml

Modified: docs/usefor/usepro.xml
===================================================================
--- docs/usefor/usepro.xml	2009-05-26 00:31:32 UTC (rev 5927)
+++ docs/usefor/usepro.xml	2009-05-26 00:43:27 UTC (rev 5928)
@@ -640,9 +640,9 @@
         <section anchor="multi-injection"
                  title="Multiple Injection of Articles">
           <t>Under some circumstances (for example, when posting to
-          multiple, supposedly disjoint, networks, when injecting
+          multiple, supposedly disjoint, networks, when using injecting
           agents with spotty connectivity, or when desiring
-          redundancy), a posting agent may wish to offer
+          additional redundancy), a posting agent may wish to offer
           the same article to multiple injecting agents.  In this unusual
           case, the goal is not to create multiple independent articles
           but rather to inject the same article at multiple points and let
@@ -1308,11 +1308,11 @@
           <t>An incoming gateway MUST NOT gate the same message twice.  It
           may not be possible to ensure this in the face of mangling or
           modification of the message, but at the very least a gateway,
-          when given a copy of a message that it has already gated identically
-          except for trace header fields (like Received in Email or Path
-          in Netnews), MUST NOT gate the message again.  An incoming
-          gateway SHOULD take precautions against having this rule
-          bypassed by modifications of the message that can be
+          when given a copy of a message that it has already gated and
+          that is identical except for trace header fields (like Received
+          in Email or Path in Netnews), MUST NOT gate the message again.
+          An incoming gateway SHOULD take precautions against having this
+          rule bypassed by modifications of the message that can be
           anticipated.</t>
 
           <t>News articles prepared by gateways MUST be valid news