Subject: Re: I-D ACTION:draft-spencer-usefor-son-of-1036-01.txt

From: "Charles Lindsey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 10:05:45 GMT

In <[email-masked]> [email-masked] writes:

>--NextPart

>A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
>directories.

>	Title		: "Son of 1036":  News Article Format and Transmission
>	Author(s)	: H. Spencer
>	Filename	: draft-spencer-usefor-son-of-1036-01.txt
>	Pages		: 91
>	Date		: 2009-7-28
>
This just includes a few tweaks requested by the RFC-Editor. Hopefully it
is now ready for final publication.

>A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-spencer-usefor-son-of-1036-01.txt

-- 
Charles H. Lindsey ---------At Home, doing my own thing------------------------
Tel: +44 161 436 6131            Web: http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~chl
Email: [email-masked]      Snail: 5 Clerewood Ave, CHEADLE, SK8 3JU, U.K.
PGP: 2C15F1A9      Fingerprint: 73 6D C2 51 93 A0 01 E7 65 E8 64 7E 14 A4 AB A5

---

From: Julien ÉLIE <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 19:38:19 +0200

Hi Charles,

> is now ready for final publication.

I have just done a diff between the two versions.  Only four or five changes.
Amongst them, a sentence has been rewritten but still needs to be changed.
(", and the presence of unresolved issues.")

   The technical content remains unchanged, including the references to
   the document itself as a Draft rather than an RFC, the presence of
   unresolved issues, The original section numbering has been preserved,
   although the original pagination has not (among other reasons, it did
   not fully follow IETF formatting standards).

The few typos I reported in May weren't fixed in that new version.

Have a nice day,

-- 
Julien ÉLIE

« Il y a un proverbe serbe qui dit ceci : « Notre passé est sinistre,
  notre présent est invivable, heureusement que nous n'avons pas d'avenir ! »
  (Philippe Geluck)

---

From: "Charles Lindsey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 14:13:33 GMT

>(", and the presence of unresolved issues.")

OK, I seem to have missed that.

>The few typos I reported in May weren't fixed in that new version.

I vaguely recall such a list, but I can't identify your message on the
groups mailing list archive. Can you repeat them please?

---

From: Julien ÉLIE <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 18:50:08 +0200

Hi Charles,

> groups mailing list archive. Can you repeat them please?

Certainly.
Here are a few typos I saw while skimming the document:
    http://www.imc.org/ietf-usefor/mail-archive/msg04596.html

-- 
Julien ÉLIE

« -- Nous voyageons plus vite que la lumière !
  -- Alors comment y voir clair dans tout ça ? » (Astérix)