Subject: Commit in docs/usefor (usepro.xml)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 23:08:14 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Monday, August 3, 2009 @ 23:08:12
  Author: eagle
Revision: 6074

Fix a paste error in the Path header field example: the IPv6 address
was not the same in the example as in the text.

Modified:
  docs/usefor/usepro.xml

Modified: docs/usefor/usepro.xml
===================================================================
--- docs/usefor/usepro.xml	2009-08-04 06:06:53 UTC (rev 6073)
+++ docs/usefor/usepro.xml	2009-08-04 06:08:12 UTC (rev 6074)
@@ -452,7 +452,7 @@
 
             <artwork>
     Path: foo.isp.example!.SEEN.isp.example!foo-news
-      !.MISMATCH.2001:DB:0:0:8:800:200C:417A!bar.isp.example
+      !.MISMATCH.2001:DB8:0:0:8:800:200C:417A!bar.isp.example
       !!old.site.example!barbaz!!baz.isp.example
       !.POSTED.dialup123.baz.isp.example!not-for-mail
             </artwork>