Subject: Question about Authentication WebDav, Apache, Webfolders

From: Roy Reichelt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 13:53:10 +0200

Hello there,

I've just subscribed to this list and hope that someone can receive this
here :-) Because I dont
know if it is working from my working place.

I do have a problem with the authentification with Apache-http and webdav
accessing repositories from
a codebeamer-installation.

We have transferred the installation to a new server and now everytime
someone is accessing a Webfolder , e.g. from Windows XP,
he is asked to provide his username and password for every file he is
accessing.
In the old installation we only need to provide the username and password
once and were able to access every document and folder inside the
webfolders.

The old and the new installation of Apache 2, Codebeamer are on
Linux SLES9
the clients are connecting to the webfolders via DAV from XP.

Can anyone point me in the direction where to look, because I think we have
checked every single configuration file several times now and just cannot
figure it out?

Best regards,
Roy