Subject: Notice from nokia forum

From: "Elisabeth Hyatt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 14:21:31 -0480

The Real promotion  blitz has begun!  A-U-N-I is up 33% in the last week 
leading up to todays information.  

NEW YORK--(MARKET WIRE)--Oct 30, 2006 Mr. Christian 
Lillieroos, AUNI's newly-appointed President and CEO, who 
addressed the audience and announced the new vision 
statement of the group: American Unity Investments - a 
business portal that unites the capital flow between the US 
and China. "In the future, AUNI will focus more of its 
attention on creating capital opportunities for US 
investors in the China market and giving Chinese companies 
opportunities to get access to the US capital market,"

The Chinese dragon is wide awake and the region is awash in 
opportunities.  With AUNI strong management team and 
proven track record we expect some very positive news 
reports throughout this week to push the share price 
through the roof!  

Sym: AUNI
Price: O.85
Projected: 2.3O
Rating: 5/5

This is the break you've been waiting for! 
Spice up your holdings with A-U-N-I !
Buy on 31 Oct. 
-----
NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Internet stocks, by and large, have not been good investments this year. Amazon, eBay and Yahoo rank among the worst performing stocks in the S&P 500.
CHICAGO (Reuters) -- Monster Worldwide Inc., parent company of the leading jobs Web site, said Monday that founder Andrew McKelvey resigned from its board of directors after refusing to be interviewed for the company's internal stock option investigation.