Subject: PLEASE CONFIRM WITH ME

From: Tan Seng Chew <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 17:09:10 +0200

Good day,
  I hope you are having a good day and this message meets you in a good mood. I
am Tan Seng Chew, and I am an employee of one of the top financial  
institutions
here in Singapore.

Please allow me to give you a brief picture of what I have in mind, In my
position as safe deposit manager at my bank, I have become privy to a lot of
unclaimed deposits and Accounts and I have particularly monitored one of such
accounts for years now, and can comfortably state that the account is  
there for
us to convert to our personal usage, hence my email to you.

This is a very straight forward transaction and I would say the funds  
are at my
disposal right now, if and only If you can pledge your concrete commitment to
assist me convert this fund to our personal usage  Immediately, all I  
need from
you is to stand as the original depositor and follow my instructions.

Please get this very clear, nobody knows about the existence of this money and
if anything happens to me today the funds will revert to my Bank's or  
Singapore
Government coffers; this is why we need to act now.

Please understand I am ready to share this money with you for your assistance,
I do know that I have not given you a clear picture and amount involved, but
when I get your reply I will be more revealing; Your immediate  
response will be
appreciated, via my email address below; [email-masked]

Best Regards
Tan Seng Chew